- Repairs password protected mdb files
- Repairs primary, foreign and unique keys
- Recovers table data and structure
- Recovers OLE data
- Recovers original date/time format
MS Access Repair
Kernel for Access is a result oriented access repair tool to repair and rebuild corrupt and damaged access database (MDB) files. It repairs access database files efficiently and recovers tables, table relationships, forms, queries, reports and every component of MS database.
- Database can be corrupted due to interrupted write operation
- Faulty networking hardware
- Opening and saving mdb file to another program
Due to the above reasons, database gets corrupt and shows error messages. Listed are some of the common error messages that indicate database corruption.
- The Microsoft Jet database engine could not find the object MSysCompactError. Make sure the object exists and that you spell its name correctly and the path name correctly.
- The Microsoft Jet database engine could not find the object 'filename'. Make sure the object exists and that you spell its name and the path name correctly.
- You do not have the necessary permissions to open this object. Please contact your system administrator
- The Microsoft Jet database engine stopped the process because you and another user are attempting to change the same data at the same time
To assist you with MS Access database corruption, our dedicated team of professionals have designed a powerful and easy to use repair access tool - Kernel for Access Repair that easily fixes MS Access database errors.
Kernel for Access Repair software successfully scans the entire MDB file, finds the errors, repairs the errors and then recovers the data contained in it. For the scanning and repairing, Kernel software is equipped with scan modes: Standard or Template. The former mode works well to tackle normal corruption while latter mode of scanning works to repair corrupt database MDB files where the internal database structure is completely lost and nothing is accessible.
For effective results, Kernel for Access repair creates a back up of original file as a template for restoring the corrupt access database structure so that it can easily figure out the structure of corrupt database. It then synchronizes both the database structure to store them to new usable MDB file.
Download Kernel for Access Repair and see the recovered results. Demo version lets you analyze each and every feature except saving of recovered results.